Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My Purpose is to...

My purpose in life is to put things in its right place and feel the true happiness of life.


Given a chance to make changes on my ‘way back life’ makes me feel empty, miserable but happy. I fell empty because I know that in a short period of time I’ve done something good in my family, in school, community and to the world. If things such the better one would be vanish or make change, life would be nothing and goes the different way. At the same time I would also feel miserable for if I id not study hard, failure on my subjects would probably happen. Still, I am happy. Why? , because it is one of my impossible wishes in life, BEING REBIRTH.

Life that is surrounded with people who knows how to understand, to love and to care for you. People truer than my past life and people who can live simply with humility in spite of their wealthy. And life living in the world of equality.



Taking this opportunity to express changes or shall I say a renaissance of my life; let me emphasize it his way:


FAMILY

· A better daughter and grand daughter.

In my 19 years here in the world, I can say that al better things or remarkable deeds I’ve done for my parents and relatives are not enough. I want to make more of it and make my parents feel that they are special to me.

My purpose also is to bring back the time to when my grandma is still alive. Spend longer time with her, take good care of her, love and cherish every moment with my ‘lola’.

· A more responsible daughter.

Seeing my self too dependent on my parents when it comes to money is a frustration. Then, I will find better jobs and support my personal needs.


 SCHOOL

· A simple student with high grades.

In my student life, I know I’ve been a good student with good remarks on my grades and do attain honors. But during my 1st year high school, for the first time I’ve got a grade of 79 in my Araling-Panlipunan subject. I do know that it is my fault of not studying because honestly, I found it colorless. In contrast, I have gain back a grade of 95 during the 2nd periodical. Good! I lift up the track.

· A normal school girl.

Simply, I would love to eliminate all of my weird characteristics. For they gave me headache and most of the people cannot understand me. But as of now, I can’t help not to do it again and again. Those are the things that are out of my control and I can’t manage them.

 COMMUNITY

· A youth leader.

I love to experience of becoming a leader of the youth. Implementing good circumstances in the community and showing to the teenagers that life is more meaningful at young, so better enjoy it in a way of feeling fulfillment through doing well in their life and community.

· A more active GKK member.

Serving God with all my heart and will feels must better than going to mall and go for shopping. Material things are always been the greatest frustrations of people but then it vanishes and changes in such a way that they loss their worth. But with God, our life and soul becomes the most valuable treasure as our own.

 WORLD

· I always keep on my mind and in my heart that I am a 1% development provider of the world. I may not be as good and intelligent as the others, but I can assure to the world that I will take good care of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment