Tuesday, June 21, 2011

On The Job Training [2nd week]

This week is all about technical support, troubleshooting and graphics design. Same with last week I also do reformatting some laptops and software installation. There are times also that I am task to do encoding especially when the IT Dept. is doing their inventory regarding on the computers of this company have. Later on, the EV department requested to edit a photo for the Electric vehicle tarpaulin and stickes and I do the honor.
 The tarpaulin was all about advertising their electric vehicle which is a NO GASOLINE POLLUTION vehicle and a tag line of “Sakay na!”. The sticker is for the contact information when buying an electric vehicle. In doing the photo editing I used adobe Photoshop CS4 and I also used CMYK color on it instead of RGB so that when printer out, it’s not pixilated. Nonetheless, I’ve set already the image for tarpaulin, the first is 16” x 47” and the other one is 20cm x 65cm, with the sticker size it was 5” x 16 “. On Saturday, the pictures are being finalized and ready to be printed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment